SOLD OUT! PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY PREAPPROVED LAST MINUTE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
generation adidas international, in conjunction with Bavarian SC, is proud to offer you an amazing soccer experience from July 15-20. This program offers a once in a life time experience to be coached for a week by the youth coaches of one of the world's greatest professional soccer clubs. Juventus will be running a camp at The Bavarian Soccer Complex in conjunction with Bavarian SC, and you will enjoy a week of intense training with world class coaches. Open to boys and girls ages 6-15, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
Price Per Player: $395
For last minute registrations, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability.
Five days of world-class training with Juventus coaches selected by the Juventus Technical Director
An exclusive Juventus Training Kit (Jersey and Shorts). Note: Please note that for registrations after July 8th the sizes can be limited. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
Juventus Diploma upon completion of the program
Please note that socks are not included. It is mandatory that you bring your own black adidas socks.
What do we mean by the “Juventus Way”? Following on from our philosophy, we aim to develop footballers through a vision which combines technical aspects with mental, emotional and interpersonal ones. Our methodology can be summarised in five points:
1. Style of play
- Dictate proceedings, keep possession of the ball and stay calm. Focus on individual initiative and collective hard work.
2. Technical Ability
- Honed through dynamic drills that aim to perfect every technical skill. The development of each individual player is placed at the heart of every exercise.
3. Tactical Ability
- Run through several detailed individual and team match situations, to be alternated throughout the week.
4. Mental Factor
- Train the individual to make effective decisions in match situations. Develop their speed of thought to adapt with changeable tactical and technical scenarios.
5. Emotional and Social Factor
- Promote an identity fostering the values of sacrifice, bravery and teamwork, to be applied both on and off the pitch.